Review of the HexArmor EXT Rescue 4011
At first glance, the HexArmor EXT Rescue™ 4011 is a very visual appealing glove. While looks are the least important part of an extrication glove, the performance was just as appealing. I have been wearing the 4011’s at work for the last several months. There are several key design elements that I love about this glove.
The first is the Full Impact Exoskeleton™ on the back of the glove. The padding to the knuckle and back of the hand is like no other that I have worn before. It seems that most of the protection is typically focused on the palm of the hand, when in reality, the likelihood of having your hand caught between the tool and the vehicle is very likely.
The palm protection improves your grip in all the right places. The reinforced roughness assists with the grip in the palm of the hand, while the impact-glove style fingertips keep dexterity at a maximum.
Other elements that I found very favorable were the tab on the cuff to assist with putting the glove on, and the Velcro strap to keep glass from falling into the glove. The neoprene material around the cuff is very comfortable, yet breathable and seems to keep my hands from sweating as much as some of the other gloves I have worn.
I know many of you are probably wondering if they are made in the USA? They are not. They are made in Vietnam.
Retail Price: $49.99
NOTE: HexArmor did say that tend to run a little large in size. I typically wear an XL and the pair they sent was a Large. They do fit really good, but I probably should have went with an XL due to the fact that I wear medical gloves underneath.
“Our mission at HexArmor® has always been the same: To be the trusted advisors for your safety program. From the very beginning we have believed that safety could be better. Better cut resistance, better value, better dexterity, and better collaboration between us and our customers. We set out to create the safest, highest quality products on the market, and have done so, breaking new ground in cut, puncture, needle, and abrasion resistance, all without sacrificing dexterity.” -HexArmor.com
- SuperFabric® brand material palm provides ISEA Level 5 cut resistance and maintains the highest level of protection available in the industry. (Interior layer)
- Durable TP-X® palm reinforcement utilizes the highest-level of abrasion resistance while maintaining an oil-resistant grip. (Exterior layer)
- Full Impact Exoskeleton™ with high-performance IR-X® smash guards provides greater impact protection than the leading competitor.
- Printed PVC synthetic leather palm provides reliable grip in dry or light oil situations.
- Exterior and interior seams implement a double stitched core-spun thread, adding further durability and longevity.
- Reinforced index finger and thumb saddle extends glove life.
- Breathable Airprene™ Velcro® cuff secures fit and improves comfort.
- Hi-Vis color scheme increases visual awareness.
- Machine washable.
Click here to purchase a pair!
Phone: (877) 668-3675
Address: 2000 Oak Industrial Drive NE, Grand Rapids, MI 49505
You can also contact them by completing the Website Contact Form here.